Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A CAREER WOMEN SOON!

Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah because giving me an opportunity in the working stage. Yeah, almost 2 months I was unemployed and just staying at home bringing up my fats! Haihhh, not good for health ok. Really, 2 months doing nothing but chores, it is one kinda suffering for me. Memandangkan saya ni jenis tak boleh duduk diam, kan? Hahahah..

To those who read my facebook status, do know why I'm being so thankful and grateful. I just received a call to fill in a vacancy at (secret). Haaaaa, alaaa, yang company besar gila tuu. Ahaa, itulah. Actually, 2 days before, they call me and ask either am I seeking for any vacancy instead of this one (now where I'm working). I answered, nope since aku dah putus harapan gila. They called just for my confirmation and they said that they'll call later on to set the interview date for me. Then, suddenly, tak sampi 3 hari, eh eh..2 hari, which is today, they called and ask me if I can start this 24th. Ye, Jumaat ni. Well, hell yeah!! Mestilah boleh! After that, terus aku melompat! Then, aku macam curious. Betul ke? Aku tanya balik, going without any interview? Then, orang yang call tuh pun kata. Yap! Without any interview. Just, masuk kerja like usual and report to blablabla.. I was like?? Really?? Sambung keterujaan aku kembali! Yada yada!

So, the working hours is from 8.30 am until 5.30 am. Oh, which department I'll be working? Ahaaa, kata Kak Liza, Communication Admin Dept. Ala-ala Mass Com katanya. Tak apalah, kita lihat saja :)

Alhamdulillah, segala doa dan usaha (which is time bagi resume tuh macam try luck gak en), akhirnya dapat juga aku mengisi masa lapang aku dengan cari rezeki. Hope, everything will go smooth. Amin. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Terima Kasih Ya Allah kerana memberi diriku peluang keemasan ini. Tidak akan aku persia-siakan.

No comments:

Post a Comment