Monday, August 15, 2011

Easy Breezy

It hasbeen almost two weeks me and kekasih didn't meet. So, we end up meeting up last Sunday. Yeay! I was so excited. Who doesn't. Two weeks maa. Paling lama aku dan kekasih tidak ketemu deyh. Okay, tujuan aku dan kekasih keluar Ahad lepas adalah untuk berjumpa, for sure and and the best part was going shopping! Kenapa aku teruja? Sebab, before this if keluar, mesti aku je yang shopping lebih. Tapi kalini, both did the shopping thingy. Loving it. Sayang, it seems we need to do more often (shopping thingy). Okay, here are some pictures that I took during our Sunday-day-out.







 Sayang, you said that your face is shrinking but, none of it I see. Hahahah, Tembam seperti biasa aja ;b
Whatever it is, I still lebiulah :-*








We were so thrilled to go to KLCC and have our shopping day there. The night before, I told him to pick me up at 0930. Horrifying the conditions of the traffics punya pasalkan. Turns out, he picked me at 1000 and experiencing the road without any traffic jams. Seriously, that day was like quiet curious since for the first time during my day out at KL, the road was empty. Not totally, but yeah smooth. Imagine, from Subang to KLCC, we took around 20 minutes tau. No joke.





Hye sexy, need a superlover tonight?( Tetibe teringat lagu W-inds; Super Lover)






Actually, I do love the scenery at KLCC. Even ramai Abang-La and Abang-Don. Tapi, cantik actually tau.





Oh, lupa nak habaq ang. Time ni aku tengah sebok capture gambar, kekasih plak teruja sangat nak berjalan dengan pantas dan aku pula lambat. Ahah, hamik. Muka you dah keluar Sayang ;b




Owh, we arrived KLCC at 1030 I guess. Then, we decided to walk from KLCC to Pavillion and Farrenheit since Kekasih nak ke Uniqlo di sana. Dan aku pula, saja nak menjejak kaki dan mencuci mata di Pavillion. Nasib, ade juga beli barang. If tak, sia-sia aja :)

Even berpuasa, kami tetap gagah berjalan tau. See, puasa tak menghalang kami untuk bersukan. Ahaks. Tapi, paling kesian tengok kekasih. Semua dia yang pegangkan including my sling beg. Errrrr, sebab tak sanggup tengok aku letih. Hohohohoho..


We totally had fun. Kekasih did shopped VERY WELL yet with at affordable price. Me? Like usuallah. Mesti shopping jugalah. Teheheheh, but the best part was in Uniqlo Store at KLCC. Almost 2 hours dalam kedai tu dan menolong Kekasih memilih baju dan seluar. Rupanya choosy juga you ni. Ingatkan I je ;b






* Muka you je lebih sayang. Maklumlah, tangan I tak kesampaian :/



' Sayang, thanks for yesterday. If you're reading this which I know you will. Thanks for everything. From the bottom of my heart and sincerely, yesterday was like our first date. No joking lorh. You really took a good care of myself yet I know you were exhausted enough melayan kerenah I. Mana taknye, two weeks tak berjumpa then yesterday baru jumpa, rasa macam, gosh! It was precious Sayang :) Thanks Sayang. And I'm loving the jeans you bought for me. Thank you :-* "



No comments:

Post a Comment