Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dearest,

If one day you realize I haven't talked to you in a while, it's not that I don't care, it's because you pushed me away and left me there. You pushed me way too far. As far as I even can't see the reasons why and how you did vanished the existence of me in your life. All I can say is thank you. Thank you for pushing me away and thank you for letting go all that we used to be and we used to had. I'm grateful because at last, I know who are the people that will always stood up for me, no matter what. I'm thankful because you did open my eyes to not warmly welcoming people in my life and to trust anyone easily. A very slightly thankful because you did 'created' the old me back. Thank you and nothing much that I plead any more. As you wish, you are no longer as I remembered. Goodbye and do live your life as you desire.

                                                                  Sincerely, 
                                                                   Myself.

2 comments:

  1. wow ayat.. marah betul kau jahhh.. ! hehe..
    lex ye tas.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sakinah oiii, bukan marah lerh.adoilah...ni kata-kata dari hati jek.xdek unsur marah-marah.chillax :)

      Delete