Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013, Day 6.

Assalamu'alaikum.

It has been 6 days for 2013. And what I've achieved by now? Errrrrrr, tamat sudah thesis? Yeah yearrrssss! Well well well.. 2013, a year that I'm looking forward. Seriously! A year that I'm hoping more to improve myself. A year that I expect more than before. A year that I'll challenge myself and marketing myself (to be hire ehh.). 

Alhamdulillah, my starting of 2013 was great and I did enjoy it to the fullest! But, tak semua akan bermula dengan baiknya. My uncle in Penang passed away on 1st Jan 2013. Yes, the first day of 2013. It was really sad. He was a great uncle and we were quite close. A uncle that always goofed around and make silly jokes. Pak cik yang suka sakat cucu sendiri and anak buah sendiri. So, cute! Adorable sangat arwah ni. Tapi, siapalah kitakan nak tentukan hidup dan mati seseorang. Allah Yang Maha Esa sahaja. 

Hari dia meninggal, memang ramai yang datang. From relatives yang jauh-jauh dan tak berapa kenal, baru kenal. Well, it shows sebenarnya betapa pentingnya kita wajib kenal sanak saudara, sepupu sepapat tak kiralah jauh or dekat. Dan paling penting, how your relationships dengan sesama manusia. Sebab, bila mati nanti, merekalah yang akan hadir or tidak ke kebumian kita. Yes, and it really buat aku sedar! Based on experience sendiri, aku tak deklah 'insurans sosial' yang baik sangat.Tapi, aku mencuba untuk buat dan jadi yang terbaik kepada kenalan sendiri. In shaa Allah.

Whatever it is, life must go on.

Well, looking forward for this year. And I don't know why I'm so excited. But, Alhamdulillah. The starting was awesome. Ramai kenalan baru dan lama yang dulu-dulu aku tak berapa rapat and now menjadi lebih rapat. Alhamdulillah. Banyak juga great news yang aku terima from friends. Rasa macam, a new me yang baru nak membangun. Teheeeee... Alhamdulillah. I did have the guts to re-build balik. Heuheuhue..


Oh, and I don't know why this year, I shift more to books. Am I turning into bookworms ke hape? Haha.. Everywhere I go, especially if ade Book Fair wajib membeli. Nampak sangat lack of knowledgekan? Hahaha.. Apa pun, good luck for you guys in this year. Let us pray for the very best that will happen to us. Aamiin.

Oh, lupa nak tanya. Does anyone know where to donate our stuffs ke Tabung Gaza. In terms of clothes semua itulah. Ada sesiapa tahu menahu tak? If yes, please do tell me eh? Terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment